In this day and age, when businesses strive to be customer-centric, enhancing customer experience at all touch points is a basic necessity. A key customer touch point is your contact center or customer service team, who must possess the right attitude, have multi-linguistic skills, know the art of subtle selling, possess patience in abundance, and much more.
Whether your contact center is meant to respond to inbound inquiries or place out-bound calls or just provide customer support, TASC can help you find candidates best suited for your business needs.
Our areas of competence
- Provides assistance and technical support to businesses / consumers that are experiencing operational issues with the product.
- Responds to customers by answering incoming calls on a rotational basis, operates telecommunication technologies, and influences customers to buy or retain a product/service
- Contacts businesses through telecommunication technology to solicit a sale
- Offers support in processing customer’s service request, attracts potential customers by responding to product / service questions, and attempts to exceed customer’s expectations
- Manages incoming booking requests, booking changes, etc.