Navigating COVID-19 together
“The only constant in life is change.” -Heraclitus. COVID-19 has not deterred our capabilities and we continue to operate with the same zeal, high standards and efficiency. With the right technologies, systems, and processes, we’re well-equipped to continue serving our clients and our employees in the same manner as before.
Here’s what we’ve done for:
- We are working remotely while following company & government guidelines.
- We continue to be available on emails and calls even while we work remotely. Our AI-based WhatsApp chatbot, AIDA, also continues to provide HR related support to all employees.
Clients & patrons
- While we’ve transitioned to virtual meetings & interviews, we continue to serve our clients with the same commitment.
We encourage you to stay safe and to follow the guidelines issued by the World Health Organization.
In this time of worry, we’ve tried to answer some FAQs below:
I don’t have COVID-19 but I want to get tested. Where can I go?
I’m an employee, does my insurance cover COVID-19?
I’ve tested positive for COVID-19. I’m worried! What do I do?
- Estimate date and time of exposure
- List all in-person interactions
- Inform family or local guardian
- Share information with govt authorities
- Update line manager
- Keep your TASC contact posted
I want to travel to my home country, can I?
I am an employee and need to submit/collect an important document. How do I do that?
- Submissions: Medical documents, post-medical documents, passport, labor contract signature, insurance card
- Collections: Bank kits, original letter, original passport, Emirates ID, insurance card
I need my pay slip, how do I chat with AIDA?
- Step 1: To get started, click here +914466534488
- Step 2: Type in your employee registered email id. AIDA will send a 6-digit OTP for account verification to your email
- Step 3: Type the OTP number into the chat.
We’re committed to making this complex situation simpler to navigate for all. If there’s any update you’d like to share with us, leave a message on email@example.com
Wishing us all good health and a swift end to this pandemic!