UX Data Analyst
We are currently working with a huge multi-national retail group to supplement their Kuwait eCommerce team with a Senior UX Data Analyst focusing on Insight.
The role is accountable to measure, analyze, deliver insight and recommendations along with analyzing the success of A/B and multivariate testing initiatives for the optimization Program.
You will work collaboratively with project owners to understand & record their goals and analysis requirements, then with developers to turn these requirements into technical measurement frameworks.
Throughout this process you will be responsible for guiding the team, ensuring they develop features which address areas on the websites which need improvement.
You will analyze how users interact with new functionality in order to update the team, providing confidence they are making the right decisions for our customers when developing changes to user journeys and highlighting areas that can be improved even further.
The eCommerce insight team is comprised of subject matter experts. Everyone will assist in your development, including your ability to use technical tools and how you approach tasks & apply existing capabilities. Your focus will be on user experience, but there are other specialties within the team - Marketing and Trading - for you to draw ideas and inspiration from whenever you need help.
- Provide deep, extensive analysis and insight using quantitative and qualitative analysis tools to analyze and understand visitor traffic sources, user behavior, flow and conversion drivers as well as inform teams on how to improve the multichannel experience through heatmaps, session recordings and voice of customer.
- Perform ad hoc analysis of acquisition, behavior and conversion performance, adding context to the drivers of business performance. This will give exposure to wider areas of the business.
- Work cohesively with several project owners, business analysts and developers to deliver the analysis framework that enables delivery of insights into financial impacts from user journey changes.
- Work with a wider team passionate about learning what the impact of changes to multichannel experience on website performance and user behavior are, using your eye for business to write powerful stories that influence decisions.
- Combine data sources into custom reports and dashboards, diagnosing problems to provide actionable insights.
Standardize methodologies to bring efficiency, uniformity and timeliness to required insights.
- Identify successes, failures, trends, and effectively communicate these findings to the organization. If test results are positive – analyze KPI improvements in pre/post A/B test roll-outs; if results are negative – perform driver analysis to recommend next iteration of that test
• Minimum 4+ years UX Data Analyst, AB testing or site optimization, usability analysis experience.
• BA/BS degree (or equivalent) in Design (i.e. Graphic, Vis Coms, Product, HCI or related.
• Experienced in optimization tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely or Google Optimize.
• Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics). An ability to structure problems for analysis, analyze the data and understand root cause.
• Fluent in English (Arabic, a bonus)
• Strong online or digital portfolio demonstrating a broad body of work