Should have at least 8 - 10 years of experience in Manual Testing.
• Healthcare knowledge must with minimum 4 to 5years exps.
• Good knowledge on Claim processing, EDI & HL7 messaging.
• EHR & EMR Healthcare knowledge experience is must.
• Good knowledge of various Test Methodologies and Techniques (Black Box).
• Should have knowledge of bug tracking tool
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Quality Center, JIRA/Zephyr, Bugzilla, TFS, or similar tools/means
• Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
• Work with software architects, developers and business leaders throughout the software development life cycle to develop software functional test cases and test scripts.
• Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
• Read, understand, and review software design specifications and product requirements.
• Understanding test requirements and formulation of testing strategy.
• Responsible for full functional test lifecycle, including writing, scripts, conditions and test documentation.
• Check / Review the Test Cases / Test Script documents.
• Good RTM knowledge.
• Can manage a small team around 5 to 6 team members
• Ensure traceability of Test Cases / Test Script to requirements.
• Responsible for the overall success of functional testing.
• Execute testing for new applications, products and/or enhancements throughout their development life cycles.
• Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
• Works on projects of moderate to high complexity that requires in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
• Ensure that testing activities will allow applications and products to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end user requirements and identify and resolve system issues.
? UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
? PG:M.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics, MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation