Abu Dhabi Posted On - April 15, 2020
Industry IT Infrastructure & Cyber Security
Roles and responsibility:
- Lead implementer certified
- Extensive knowledge and experience on ISO 20K, ISO 27K, ISO 23001 and ISO 9001 implementation.
- Proven experience as a ISO implementer and technical writer; with experience in implementing ISO policies, procedures and guidelines in at least 5 to 7 projects
- Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience working in industry’s best practice and process improvement models such as CMMI and Lean/Six Sigma
- Ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences.
- Experience performing business and systems analysis for systems crossing multiple components and impacting multiple systems
- Preferred to have experience of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project management methodologies (such as Agile or Waterfall)
- Preferred to have experience in performing QA audit in an IT environment
- Excellent research skills.
- Multi-tasker, able to prioritize and deal with pressures and time sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, LiveCycleMS Visio
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to express complex subjects in a clear manner, both verbally and visually.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Related IT Infrastructure & Cyber Security Jobs