We are hiring Identity Application Developer to join one of our major clients based out of Riyadh, KSA.
Role: Identity Application Developer
Contract: 1 year & Extendable
Work Location: Riyadh, KSA
Start Date: Immediate Joiners to Maximum of 4 weeks’ Notice preferred
Salary: (Negotiable Based on the expertise)
Important Note: Need candidates to be inside the KSA currently
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience (7+ years) with building applications and solutions in the Identity management space.
- Excellent understanding of authentication, authorization, role-based access, least privilege and segregation of duties access control concepts.
- Extensive experience in enterprise Java programming environment and frameworks (MVC), including J2EE, JDBC, Spring, Servlets & Struts.
- Experience with WSO2 identity or similar product
- Strong experience in Java and Restful API Design and Development is a must.
- Expertise in implementing scalable, reliable and highly available solutions in a distributed environment.
- Strong experience in building application security solutions (like social logins) using standards like OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, LDAP, WS-Security.
- Experience building application solutions (user registration, forgot username/password etc.) by integrating with Multi-Factor and Adaptive Authentication solutions is a big plus.
- Experience building solutions by integrating with Federation and Web Access Management platforms is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience leading the troubleshooting and solving issues related to identities, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Great business acumen with a passion to solve for the customer.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Micro services development experience
- Experience exposing APIs securely using an API gateway.