AIQU Search are partnered with a market-leader in the eCommerce space.
Our client, believes in highly scalable systems, designed and developed on forward thinking SECURE technology solutions and provide a service offering to approximately 500 000 people per day.
If you are an Engineering Manager who has built successful, large-scalable systems for both mobile and web-based applications, is proficient in strategy, architecture, TDD and comes from a Microsoft background, specifically in the eCommerce and Retail environment...and you're keen to join the front-runner in eCommerce in Dubai, then get in touch please.
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering
- 2+ years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience
- Solid experience building large-scale applications in any object-oriented language preferably C#
- Solid experience in designing, implementing, monitoring and scaling of web apps and APIs preferably in .NET/Core
- Experience building mobile apps in iOS or Android.
- Experience working within Agile practices and knowledge of Agile values & principles
- Proficient in unit-testing, TDD, BDD/ATDD
- Experience with cloud platforms preferably AWS
- Solid experience of building applications in distributed systems architecture (Microservices, Event-Driven, SOA and RESTful Services)
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redis, DynamoDB).
- Experience with CI/CD tools and techniques