We are hiring DevOps Lead to join one of our major clients based out of Riyadh, KSA
Role: DevOps Lead
Contract: 1 year & Extendable
Work Location: Riyadh
Start Date: Immediate Joiners to Maximum of 4 weeks’ Notice preferred
Salary: (Negotiable Based on the expertise)
Important Note: Need candidates to be inside the KSA currently
- Creation and maintenance of Continues integration and continuous delivery pipeline.
- Working over Developer/Tester Productivity scenarios.
- Implementation and operations of Application on multiple environments including Production and disaster recovery.
- Primary POC for an Outage in Production, Monitoring, Postmortems, Toil elimination
- Automated scheduled Patching/Vulnerability management and maintenance of underlying OS.
- Working with client teams ( i.e. platforms, network, security, monitoring, key and access ) to drive various enterprise best practices in production environment.
- Implementing Best practices and compliances from Accenture on lower and Production Environment.
- Understanding and Working as a bridge between developers, testers, onboarding, infrastructure and operations teams to understand and drive multiple tasks.
- Infrastructure Automation: Ansible | Bash | Python | AWS
- CICD: Jenkins | Gitlab | SonarQube | Nexus | OpenLDAP
- Monitoring: Splunk | Elastic stack | Prometheus
- Container Orchestration: Docker | Kubernetes
- Presentation Layer: Nginx | Tomcat
- Data layer: Mysql | Redis | RabbitMQ | Solr
- Platform: Linux | Network | Web Security
- Team Collaboration: JIRA and Confluence
Experience required on:
- Automating Build and deployment Pipelines
- Environment provisioning
- Application and server Monitoring
- Log analytics Solutions
- Troubleshooting Production Issues
Related Software Engineering Jobs
Added- May 28, 2020Read More