For any business, sales teams help bridge the gap between what a customer needs and what the business offers. They are often key in establishing your brand’s credibility with your customer. When you recruit sales team members for your organization, ensure that they are a reflection of your organisation’s culture and values.
Understanding an organisation’s culture, values and requirements is the first step of any recruitment at TASC. We ensure that while we take away the hassle of recruitment and onboarding, you don’t need to compromise on the quality of the personnel.
Our areas of competence
- Builds and manages sales teams to achieve business’ revenue targets, strategizes to increase organization’s customer base, etc.
- Oversees portfolio of assigned customers, develops new business from existing clients, and manages sales and relationship with assigned customers
- Works closely with sales teams to customize proposals and solution
Business Development Manager
- Generates new business by identifying market opportunities, networking with potential businesses, and negotiating win-win deals
- Executes all administrative tasks pertaining to the sales department.
- Helps the company reach revenue targets by attracting new customers, making product presentations, and presenting the business as a solution to customer’s needs.