Finance & Accounting
The right finance team can help the business take advantage of growth opportunities, make right investments, record all business transactions and analyze them for better business decisions. With the right finance team, managing the business gets a lot easier – whether it’s maintaining adequate cash flows or debt/equity ratio, or implementing a diversification strategy or an M&A. Contact TASC today to get the most suited talent for your business within the GCC.
Our areas of competence
Corporate Finance Manager
- Invests large monetary funds, identifies and secures merger and acquisition deals, buys and sells financial products
- Budgets, forecasts, and analyses financial data to support corporate decisions of the CFO, CEO & Board of Directors.
- Raises money in capital markets by issuing debt or selling equity, assists with M&As, advises on unique investment opportunities, etc.
- Documents financial transactions as assets, liabilities, capital account entries, etc. by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost-centres by analyzing invoice / expense reports, verifies vendor accounts, etc.
- Executes and records payments through cash, cheque or credit card transactions and updates receivables.