A robust procurement team can help you evaluate and select the best vendor offerings for the optimum cost. They are responsible for cost-savings and ensuring the purchased products are always up to the quality standards of the organization.
TASC can help you get procurement experts who will understand your requirements and translate them to vendors to get the best bang for your buck. Leave the staff management with us, while you focus on your core business strategies.
To view the various other roles that TASC recruits for, browse through the Roles page
To meet a TASC representative, or request a quote for your requirement, click here
Our areas of competence
- Manages the team to ensure timely order placement, material replenishment and supplier performance
- Issues purchase orders to local suppliers and follow-up on deliveries.
- Sends the request for proposals (RFPs) to the approved vendors
- Works with global teams and suppliers to partner with the Regional Procurement Centres (RPCs) and enable spot purchases.
- Prepares a list of potential vendors and selects a suitable vendor to issue purchasing orders once approved by the manager
- Tracks the spending activity against contracts and non-contracted spending to ensure procurement best practices and policy compliance