Business operations are often divided into two general sectors: the front end and the back end. While the front end is involved in customer facing roles, it’s the back end that often delivers the business proposition of a company. As such, it is essential to have a robust admin support and a competent receptionist with excellent communication and customer management skills. Make sure you find the most qualified admin support team, including outsourced receptionist, data-entry operator, office assistant, etc. with the help of TASC Outsourcing.
Our areas of competence
- Represents the company for all professionals walking into the office or calling on the office board line
- Updates and maintains information on computer systems and archives.
- Organizes meetings & presentations, facilitates official travel, manages schedules and organizes data
EA / PA
- Supports top executives within the organization in handling confidential information, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and executing personal tasks
- Ensures smooth running of the office through facility management and upkeep, book keeping, vendor liaising, logistics management, etc.
- Assists the office manager in maintenance and upkeep of the office