TASC Survey Results: UAE Nationals Job Preferences
Are you keen to recruit UAE Nationals? Would you like to know more about their preferred industry, function and expectations? This report is the result of a survey conducted amongst 275 GCC Nationals, who are currently seeking job opportunities. Download this report now!
- 57% nationals are interested to work in the private sector
- Over 60% nationals believe private sector offer better career growth & training opportunities
- AED 10,000 – 20,000 is the median expected salary
- Apart from attractive salary, job security and flexible working hours are key to attract GCC nationals
- UAEJobs & LinkedIn are their preferred portals for job application
- UAE Nationals more inclined to work in private sector
- Private sector urged to offer more training opportunities for emiratis
- Emiartis looking to private sector careers
- UAE Nationals taking up private sector jobs
Use the survey responses as an indicative trend, rather than a conclusion. While every care has been taken in the collection and compilation of data, it is recommended to use this as a guideline only. Download report
If you’d like to contact TASC for your recruitment and talent management activities, please fill this form.