Five highest paying jobs in UAE
Who doesn’t like earning a nice paycheck at their job? Here are some of the best paying jobs in UAE in 2018!
- Tax Manager: With the onset of Value Added Tax in UAE since the start of the year, tax managers are high in demand right now, especially in big companies and MNC’s. A major part of being VAT-compliant revolves around updating finance and taxation modules of the organisations’ enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. To this effect, there is bound to be a demand for job profiles that can help customize and make existing ERP systems VAT-compliant.
- Financial Planning and Analysis Director: VAT will create a lot more financial strain in the short term so big companies are in need of financial planning executives who can handle it all. The purpose is to manage and interpret financial information, converting them into meaningful analytical reports for the respective organisation.
- Chief Digital Officer: The wave of digital trends is finally settling at UAE and companies are in need of digital players who can lead the charge. Right from managing the internal teams to the clients, digitization is now catching up in the Middle East, which will now lead to new opportunities and openings.
- Data Manager: A big part of going digital involves a lot of data collection which can be used to make better business decisions. Effective data management is crucial for every organization. Precise, easily-accessible business data is important—to make informed decisions, enable better understanding, improve forecasting and above all, to propel the growth of an organisation.
- Head of recruitment: UAE organisations are expected to hire top talent in 2018, so it’s no surprise that they’re also on the lookout for people who can hire the best talent available. HR managers are now the need of the hour as each organisation looks to strengthen their core team with the best employees and recruiters play a huge part in doing so.
To help you get your dream job, Register Your CV today.