Intelligent contract staffing in Dubai and UAE for maximum efficiency
The GCC is a fast moving economy and technology lies at the centre of many of the initiatives in the region. TASC’s dedicated IT team has provided more than 1,000 IT resources to clients across the GCC in both a contract and permanent capacity. With our experience in providing contract staffing and our international network, we have the aptitude and resources to supply certified, qualified talent to any organisation, local or international.
Offering a complete range of UAE staffing solutions to meet your IT personnel needs
Our global recruitment team have built pools of talent across the most in-demand technologies enabling us to fill your critical roles quickly and effectively.
With our UAE staffing solutions, we can deliver on one specialised position or a whole project team with unrivalled speed in the region.
Key Specialisations for Resource Pool
- Project Management – ITIL, PMP, Prince Certified
- ERP – Implementation, Administration and Support for SAP, Oracle, JDE
- CRM – Architect, Support, Design
- Application Development and Support – MS SharePoint, .Net, Java, Oracle, Unix
- Infrastructure Support – Data Centre, Network, Storage, Security, End User appliances
- Quality Assurance – ISO Analyst, Auditor
- Business Intelligence and Analytics – Development, Support
- Cloud – Architecture, Strategy and Support
- Various technologies in Telecom, Embedded software, Data warehousing, Oracle Apps, TPF, Mainframe, Tuxedo, Tibco and more.
Our UAE staffing process: In-depth screening to determine the best qualified candidates
Our services for contract staffing in Dubai are designed to include a structured screening process to validate the qualifications of candidates. We have an in-house IT sourcing panel that can analyse skillsets, specialisations, and level of professional experience to determine whether a candidate is qualified for the position.
We have provided personnel solutions to Emirates Airlines, the General Civil Aviation Authority, the General Health Authority, Etisalat and other government entities/corporates in Dubai.
Go ahead, put our capability to the test by briefing us on your IT resource needs.