When ‘growth’ is your business strategy, investing in the latest technologies and IT infrastructure is a given. To implement and run these new technologies, you need the best resources who have the know-how and expertise of the new technologies. To get these skilled resources, you can count on TASC. TASC has placed thousands of IT infrastructure candidates across banking, aviation, government, and technology service provider domains.
Our areas of competence
- Manages, strategizes, and executes IT infrastructure of an organisation
- Enables network systems for employees use, including LAN, WAN, intranet and extranet
- Installs and maintains servers or other computer systems, plans for and responds to service outages, etc
- Manages the organisation’s information technology & computer systems, controls and evaluates IT and electronic data operations by managing a team of IT specialists
- Ensures standards and procedures are in place, mitigates complexity by standardizing ways of work so that technical teams work together in a consistent manner
- Facilitates the engineering process for data storage, creates effective storage strategies with the help of information technology specialists
- Ensures project delivery within specified time, cost, quality, scope, etc. Outlines the risk / benefits periodically, monitors the allocated budget, and showcases project delivery impact.
- Delivers complex projects including business case development, mobilize programs and resources, manage stakeholder expectations, and project deliverables
Level 1 Engineer
- Executes engineering tasks of limited scope and complexity or minor components of broader assignments in office, plant, field or laboratory work