Human Resource staffing or building the HR team with the right talent is crucial to build an agile, adaptive, and customer-centric organization. Whether it is permanent HR specialists or outsourced Human Resource professionals; individuals in this role play a key role in staffing, career succession, employee development and maintaining the overall ethos of the organization.
You may just need an outsourced HR professional or are probably keen to build a complete HR team, including a compensation and benefits manager, payroll administrator, HR business partner, and HR manager / director. Whatever be your requirement, TASC can fulfill it with unbeatable expectations.
Our areas of competence
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Assesses the organization’s staffing needs, identifies the skill sets required, interviews candidates and places suitable candidates for that role
HR Business Partner
- Closes strategic positions by working directly with business unit managers
- Develops and implements policies for effective selection of staff, staff training and retention
Learning & Development Manager
- Develops and implements learning programs, designs learning courses and workshops, maintains budgets and vendor relationships
Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- Conducts salary benchmarking and manages the benefits/rewards program
- Issues paychecks, manages direct deposits and payroll deductions, etc.
Health & Safety Specialists
- Identifies work place hazards, ensures compliance with health & safety standards and conducts adequate training on health & safety
HR Managers & Directors
- Supervises and consults on staffing, training and development, compensation and benefits, labor relations, employee engagement, etc.
“We turn to TASC whenever there is a need for temporary sales advocates, especially during peak retail seasons. Their highly professional and responsive team consistently delivers temporary staffing solutions to cater to our needs, offering us quick, cost-effective options that...Head of HR, Large Electronics Retailer